Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: diet pasta lunches & breakfasts

Posted by
bugs
(bugs@niagara.com) on
Mon, Jun 4, 01 at 16:18

I love pasta and bread and although Ive cut down I still cant seem to get enough. Id like some recipes for pasta lunches that arent to high in calories as well as some breakfasts that involve eggs or bread that may be low cal as well. I dont need to loose to much weight just to fit my existing clothes better before buying more. I love any kind of food.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: diet pasta lunches & breakfasts

for the pasta simply blend together tomatos, salt, a clove of garlic (if you like), a leaf or two of basil, a drizzle of olive oil.
very simple and def. won't make your gut grow out of your pants!!

You can eat this with hot or cold pasta.

o
RE: LOOKING for: diet pasta lunches & breakfasts

If you 'must' have pasta buy the whole-wheat kind. White flours are deadly to those trying to lose weight. Omit them
For breakfasts find lo/no fat granolas and 1/2 or 2% milk, and have 1/2 to 3/4 cup of that. Good luck.

o
RE: LOOKING for: lunches & breakfasts

Oops, for got that lo-fat yogurts with lo-fat granola is a great breakfast, too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here