Dorota Filip(email@example.com) on
Wed, Jun 13, 01 at 5:37
I live in Poland, where the Montignac Method has just come off. Unfortunately, the book with recipes has not been published as yet. I would be grateful for the recipes by Montignac, especially for these meals that I could prepare quickly.
Warm greetings from Poland!
- Posted by michèle(firstname.lastname@example.org) onThu, Jun 14, 01 at 14:31
|Hi Dorota, |
My name is Michèle and I live in Québec, Canada. There's a forum for Montignac recipes, but they are in french. If you have a french friend or if you can read french yourself, here's the the link. Come on over!
Here is a link that might be useful: Montignac recipes in french
- Posted by michèle(email@example.com) onThu, Jun 14, 01 at 14:34
|And also, if you want to join us in the forum in french about Montignac, here's a link also.|
Here is a link that might be useful: Montignac forum site in french
- Posted by Philippa Wilson(firstname.lastname@example.org) onThu, Sep 14, 06 at 11:20
|Hello Michele and Dorota, |
Yes I am looking for Montignac recipies but Michele's link did not work. Any ideas? I am English but I live in Holland but I am learning French so maybe I will understand the French recipes.
Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.