Tue, Apr 2, 02 at 19:12

No Crust Strawberry Pie

Plan ahead...needs to chill at least 4 hours

Serves: 8

24 ounces fresh strawberries
1 (2.1 ounce) package sugar-free cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
1 (.6 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry flavored gelatin
2 cups water

Rinse and hull strawberries. Distribute evenly in a 10 inch pie pan. In a medium saucepan combine pudding mix, gelatin mix, and water. Stir well and bring to a full boil. Pour mixture over strawberries and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours. ....Top with light frozen whipped topping prior to serving, if desired.

Nutrition at a glance...per serving: Calories 58... Protein 2g... Total Fat 0g ... Sodium 187mg ... Cholesterol 0mg... Carbohydrates 13g ... Fiber 2g

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: recipe: no crust strawberry pie ...lf

My son was recently diagnosed with Diabetes and told me the one thing he'll miss the most is his mom's strawberry pie. Thanks to this recipe I think he's going to have a nice surprise waiting for him next time he comes.
Thank you, for posting this!
arkiema

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here