Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: negative calories

Posted by jaeklec (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 5, 02 at 10:57

Does anyone have a copy of the negative calorie plan? I have a list of negative foods (use more calories to digest that are in foods...therefore burn stored calories to digest- like celery). I am sure there are steps outlined in a plan. I know you can download it for $19, but am hoping to save the cost. Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: negative calories

asparagus
bamboo shoots
beans, green & waxed
beet greens
broccoli
cabbage
cabbage, Chinese
cauliflower
celery
chard
chicory leaves
cucumbers
endive
fennel
lettuce
mustard greens
okra, canned
radishes
rhubarb
saurkraut
sorrel
spinach
squash, summer
strawberries
tomatoes & tomato juice
turnip greens
watercress
zucchini
Hope this helps! Watch the salt in canned vegs

o
RE: RECIPE: negative calories

Yes, I have one, works fantastically. I have lost 21 lbs in teh last week and a half and feel better than I have felt in years.

Make salad with any of the veggies you have in your list here. Also use "Dark" leaved lettuces etc.

Make salad dressing with the following,
1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
add fresh ginger
3 tablespoons light soy sauce
hot mustard, (powder or ready made)
hot chile sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil

The amounts of the hot stuff is dependant on how hot you can eat it. The hotter the better, the hotter it is, the more calories you burn.

You can eat this salad as often and as much as you want. You can also eat regular food, just stay with no or low fat contents, and low or no sugar.

The first couple of days were pretty tough because I still wanted the CARBS but after that it got very easy, I am full so much faster now.

My hubby lost 17 lbs in the same time.

We both cheat at weekdends but try to stay within realistic boundaries so as not to undo the good work.

Of course you must drink 6 - 8 glasses of water a day. But then of course we should all do that anyway...LOL....No more soda or beer. I used to drink about 6 cans of coke a day and now find that I don't even crave them. I have drunk 4 cans of diet soda since I started and made these a treat.

Here is a link that might be useful: Web InSite LLC

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here