ROAST PORK SOUP
“Quick Cooking Magazine” – 2000
3 c. cubed cooked pork roast
In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, combine the first 9 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutritional Analysis: One 1-cup serving equals: 192 calories…236 mg sodium…29 mg cholesterol…22 gm carbohydrate…16 gm protein…5 gm fat…4 gm fiber ++++ Exchanges: 1 starch…1 meat…1 vegetable
Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here