Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: The point-counting diet

Posted by chery2 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 16, 04 at 3:31

I don't want to go to meetings or join the club. I just want a list of foods with points, along with some recipes if possible. Have searched the web and keep getting back to a Weight Watcher's site or some dumb message board. Thanks, chery-va

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: The point-counting diet

I will be starting Sunday on the south Beach diet. Both of my sisters and there husbands are on it and doninh good on it. Have you heard of that diet. There is a book you can get and there are a few recipes in it to.
Ilene

o

chery, You might want to look through Dotties Weight Loss Zone. She has a little bit of everything there.

Here is a link that might be useful: dwlz

o

Chery2, have you visited the Diet Club on these forums? There is lots of point info there.

o

The reason you are not finding much is that WW really goes after people who post their info especially if they make money off it. I knew a lady who made points bracelets and sold them on E-Bay and they made her stop. If you know someone who goes to the meetings they can buy the info for you. If you check the diet forum MaryAnne posted a points calculator. Usually a point is about 50 calories but that can change as in the case of high fiber items which makes the points lower. Good luck! Kathy_PA

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here