SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
richardw_collins

RECIPE: Hunza Diet Bread

Richard W. Collins
22 years ago

As regards Hunza diet bread, I'm certain that the key is the "Glacier Milk" used in the recipe. I recently stumbled across this information doing research on coral calcium. It seems that the water consumed on the island of Okinawa, Japan, like the "Glacier Milk" drunk by the Hunza, gets it's milky appearance from coral deposits. (Okinawa is an island formed out of a huge coral reef built up over millions of years) The chemical analysis of this milky liquid reveals that it consists not only of calcium, but of 72 other minerals in similar proportions to the minerals found in a healthy human body. Many claims as to the benefits derived from consuming this "Glacier Milk" are made by the Okinawans and the Hunza. It seems to make them happy, thin, free of disease, and long-lived.

I found the equivalent to this "milk" in this finely ground coral powder from a company in Nevada (they buy it from Okinawa). I mix it with water (it is milky looking) and drink it twice a day. This is my fourth day. I feel great!

My appetite has shrunk and myenergy level is steadily rising. I sleep like a log and can concentrate much better. I can imagine that the bread would be quite effective in many ways and intend to try some. The coral calcium came from Health Nutrients Inc. I highly reccommend it. I have the ordering info on a reciept which I can't find right now, but I'll find it and post it soon. Auracee

Comment (1)

Sponsored