SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elle110

What to do with left over holiday fragrances

elle110
20 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple quick ???. First, for some odd reason I purchased a ton of eggnog fragrance this holiday, I sold alot but I have a ton left over. How long will the fragrance last, I know I will not be selling anymore after this week. I hate that it will not stay fresh until next year at this time. Any ideas?

Second, does anyone know of a Salt Scrub recipe that is more like a butter scrub and thick? I can hardly stand most of the scrub recipes because they lay in oil, and most of the popular retail stores have the same oily substances (gross).

Third, does anyone know where I can purchase Calendula Oil ( I think it is supposed to be excellent in baby products if not someone correct me and tell me what is) I want to use in my lotion bar recipe in place of Sweet Almond Oil for a diaper rash bar.

Everyone have a happy and safe holiday, I feel so blessed to make it through this holiday still sane, I have been swamped and it felt like it would never end but now I am going to take a breather after holidays to get ready for the next rush.

Thanks

Elle

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz