Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do you sell or trade for your soaps/lotions/body butters/etc?

Posted by ms_minnamouse (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 1, 07 at 15:27

I really want to buy body butter or body frosting or lotion in a strawberries and cream scent and I'm actually having a really hard time finding.

Does anybody make any or know of a source?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do you sell or trade for your soaps/lotions/body butters/etc?

This is some of the best.
I don't see a strawberry and cream..but she might be able to do some for you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Willowcreek

o

Ohhh... It has alcohol. I know what people say about alcohol but I know that my skin and hair have become a lot less dry since I've cut products containing alcohol out.

o

oops, you didn't state the you were avoiding certain ingredients..
So my suggestion..make your own. It's really easy to make whipped body butter. Little skin loving butter, melted and whipped..can add some skin loving oils to it too..and a little skin safe fragrance oil.
Keep in the fridge or make only enough for a few weeks at a time..don't let any water in it..If you want to keep it longer or are concerned about bacteria growing, add a preservative.
Check out thesage.com, brambleberry.com, oregontrailsoap.com..or google...

o

HI,
I don't know if you found what you were looking for or not but I thought that you might check out this company. They also do custom product formulation if you don't see exactly what you like.

Here is a link that might be useful: Raft River Soapworks LLC

o

After years of kicking around the idea and perfecting my receipe and marketing ideas, I created

http://www.luvscrub.com/Home_Page.html
The Luv Scrub.

I started out thinking I would create the concept much like all the others, but noticed that my husband loves sugar scrub too. So, I decided to make and market towards couples in their 30 somethings. Romantic and reconnecting would be the concept. Date Night in a Box, The Weekender, The Great Escape are the names of the packages. Please check it out and lemeknow what you think....

email me with any questions, and thanks for the forum.

customercare@luvscrub.com

Here is a link that might be useful: The Luv Scrub

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here