Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I can't find citric acid for the bath bombs...help

Posted by Wanda_Illinois (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 9, 03 at 8:35

I wanted to make a handful of the bath fizzies, but I can't find the citric acid at the pharmacy. Anyone know where this can be purchased besides ordering off the internet? I really don't have time for that. Just wanted to make a few for stocking stuffers. Someone posted that it is expensive to buy at the pharmacy, like what $ amount are we talking about? The recipe don't really call for that much. I checked Walgreens and Walmart pharmacy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I can't find citric acid for the bath bombs...help

I got some at a health food store since I ran out before my order arrived from. Can't remember how much it was but less then 5.00.

I just went in & asked for citric acid.

Hazel

o

Thanks Hazel. I will check there. Wanda

o

I buy mine via a local shop for home brewers / winemakers. It's cheaper than the soapmaking supplies. They have both coarse granules and powder. I live in the UK so I'm sorry but can't help those in the US!

o

If you know someone who owns a bakery they also can order large bags of it, & may be willing to sell a pound or two at a time.

Hazel

o

If you are looking for Citric Acid for your Bath Bomb fizzy, we sell it by the pound at very attractive prices. Check out our customer testimonials from other customers who have used our Citric Acid to make Bath Bombs.

Here is a link that might be useful: Click Here to Buy Citric Acid at NutsOnline.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here