Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Recipes to Help Get Ready for Gift Giving

Posted by Red_Confetti (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 18, 03 at 18:39

Here is another great site that has many, many recipes. This is a long-time soap site, so the recipes are pretty much tried and true. Great resource for supplies and reference materials, too (ingredients, herbs, essential oils, etc.). (This used to be the Luxury Lane site, for those that remember it by that name.)

Here is a link that might be useful: The Original Toiletries Library

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Recipes to Help Get Ready for Gift Giving

Thanks for the link, although I did not use one of their recipes, one of their recipes helped me to see what I was missing in my body butter. I was adding way to little wax emulsifier and when I saw one of their recipes and the amount of emulsifier they were using I uped mine and the butter is like a totally different butter (better).

I had another show today and it was very good! Yeah!!

My lotion bars seem to be the very hot item at the last 3 show, I have been almost totally selling out and starting with at least 50.

I am also starting to get repeat customers just after 4 shows, that is very nice.

Anybody have a recipe for a body/linen spritzer that does not use alcohol?

Thanks
Michelle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here