Sun, Sep 27, 09 at 12:14

What is your favorite candle?
For example : Yankee? Mia Bella? etc

Thank you!

Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what is your favorite candle?

One of the "Candle Shop" candles wow me, and I don't use paraffin. My favorite scented Soy candles are from Sentiments Soy Candles. They smell great and soy burns cleaner than paraffin.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sentiments Soy Candles

o

Oops.. that was supposed to be None of the candle shops

o

Woodwick is hands down my favorite. You can't go wrong with sounding like you sitting in front of a crackling fire. Some of the other things I really like about them, they have never been worm burner for me (tunneling down the middle), the scent has lasted right through to the bottom, and it seems to take me forever to go through one.
I burn mine usually every other day and for hours when I do. I have one right now sitting next to me that I have had for 1 1/2 months, burning every other day almost and there is still 1/3 left. To me that is well worth the cost, since they do run a bit high.
Stacy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here