Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need a pink ribbon insert mold

Posted by elle110 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 29, 03 at 12:14

Hi Everyone,
Just got done with another very successful show. I made some of the glycerin dipped fall leaves, huge success plus my other items did great. Did I read where you can dip poinsettas as well?

To the point, I am interested in doing a pink ribbon soaf and donate a portion of proceeds to breast cancer cause, I would like to do in a loaf so I can do alot at one time. Does anyone know where I can get a tubular pink ribbon mold to insert into loaf?

I still have not found the little balls for the snow globe soaps, checked into the place Hazel suggested but no luck. They have to be out there somewhere.

Well have a good week

Peace
Michelle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need a pink ribbon insert mold

You might try some of the mold companies web pages, for example Milky Way Molds has their own website, and so does Chase Molds. Also, you might try a search on Ebay. I have been able to find unusual things I am looking for on Ebay.
Susan

o
RE: I need a pink ribbon insert mold

Not a tubular mold, Michelle, but at least a breast cancer ribbon mold... check the site below for a link. Maybe you could re-think your project if you can't find the mold you have in mind.

Here is a link that might be useful: Breast Cancer Ribbon Mold

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here