Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just dropping in..

Posted by sriston (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 23, 04 at 9:59

Thought I would drop in and say Hi and see what everyone has been up to. I have been busy; our shop in the flea market has been kind of slow (probably due to the dreadful summer heat and humidity) but private sales have been up and have kept me busy. Does anyone have anything new and exciting they are making? I don't- seems as if lately my brain has been at a standstill. LOL.
Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just dropping in..

Not much going on here......

had a couple of BIG orders, wholesale, from the web site, just before going to ebay live in New Orleans at the end of June.

I think at this point I am almost caught up with everything I've been working on since about mid march. Only thing left is some jewelry orders I got while I was at ebay live, from folks I hang out with online.

Only thing new I'm playing with, & that's just at the beginning stages, is I'm playing with some stuff to make solid air fresheners. Just wanted to add something new to the scented side of life, since crafts shows this year will be jewelry & scented stuff, focus more on the jewelry, less on the soap, since sales have been down.

Other then that, just reading & working on stuff for a holday shop I'm in. Have to deliver the stuff by the end of october. Have nothing done yet........

Hazel

o

Sounds interesting- solid air fresheners. I am familiar with smelly jelly crystals, but I have seen solid gel like stuff in stores. Your jewelery must be selling well. I looked at it today and it sure is pretty. I wanted to see if you had any of the scented beads in anything, but I didn't see any.
Susan

o

I've got to get more jewelry pics up. I have some fairy earrings & chandiler earrings that I have pics ready to go for, but I want to get a few more pieces done so I can have the web folks do all the changes at once....and I need to get some money together to PAY for the service to be done.....

Ebay live trashed the budget for now.

I only have a couple bracelets done with the scented beads. I'm hoping to make some this coming week, along with some stuff with pink rose quartz carved flower beads & pewter butterflies I just got from Hong Kong.
Keep checking & I'll have some more stuff asap-hopefully within about 2 weeks.....

I've been to busy trying to get some pictures & descriptions of the newest modular italian charms, & some household decor items I have for my ebay store, and I have some plus size clothes I need to get pictures of & get up there also.
Seems like I'm spending tons of time putting stuff in my ebay store. Hoping once I get what I want in it I can rotate stuff in & out for auctions with a minimum of trouble--it's just GETTING it in there that's time consuming

But I WILL be getting more stuff on the web site ASAP!

Hazel

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here