Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lookin for Good Lathering M&P Base

Posted by naejay (My Page) on
Tue, May 9, 06 at 14:22

I am looking for a no scent m&p base that will create a really good lather. I have used goat's milk base but not satisfied with the lather, also used coconut base with a very good lather but there is a strong sweet scent to it. Would appreciate any help

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lookin for Good Lathering M&P Base

The key would be good quality bases.
I don't know what area of the country you are in, but Brambleberry(WA) has some nice bases.
Cierra (NV), Majestic Mountain Sage aka MMS or The Sage (UT), From Nature with Love (CT).
Snowtop(OH) has some bases too, and Angie is a great lady to deal with.

I hope that gives you a few places to look, and maybe some are near you.

o
RE: Lookin for Good Lathering M&P Base

Thank you again, this forum is the best!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here