Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anybody home??

Posted by Hazel_SC (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 28, 03 at 18:15

Just checking to see if anyone was around??
Pretty quite around here lately....

Hazel

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anybody home??

Hi Hazel,
I'm home.
Jo

o

You beat me to it, Hazel. I check several times a day and this forum has been dead lately.
Susan

o

What's everyone doing?
I've done some crafts, no soap.

Finished my stained glass class, & still working on the latch hook rug & fleece blankets. (I have fleece all over the LR. I gotta get these things done!)

Have tried to declutter the craft room with all the stuff I'll never get to, but I start in one place & end up doing 6 other things. Have gotten rid of/straightend out SOME stuff, but still lots to do!

Hope to be repainting the computer room this week/weekend....if I get it emptied out.

Did FINALLY get the dog to the vet for shots....been trying to do that ALL month.

Pretty much been the sum total of MY month!

Hazel

o

I haven't done anything that is notable. I served on a jury all week last week and it was one of those long and lengthy things- a murder trial that wound up a hung jury. It was ten p.m. Friday when the judge finally let us go. My oldest son has been on vacation for the past nine days so he was home all of the time which meant I got to spend more time than usual with him- a real treat for me because his days off fall during the middle of the week and I am always at work when he is home on his days off, so I don't get to see him any more than usual. I did some heavier than usual housecleaning Friday (ugh). The weekend was beautiful, and I spent most of it outside doing nothing but enjoying the spring weather! It is supposed to start raining tonight and rain until Sunday (what a bummer) so I suppose I will be trapped inside all week. I have some soap orders to fill and a gift basket to get made, and I guess if the weather is going to be dreary I will have no excuse not to do the housework!
Susan

o

I've been too busy gardening!! We dug up our entire front yard and I'm making flower beds everywhere...

o

I second that, Tara! I've been around, but very busy getting the yard in shape before my foot surgery next week because that will put an end to pretty much all mobile activities for a while, includkng soaping.

Magi

o

I'm here! Changed jobs and it's kept me busier than previous jobs so I've had less time to play around. Haven't soaped much lately, having a very hard time getting motivated. There's not enough time in the day! By the time I *do* get motivated, it's really late. Tried to soap on the weekend but again, there's not enough time. Trying to relax from the long weeks and next thing you know, BAM! It's time for bed!

Anybody have any motivational speeches handy? I could use a kick to the butt. =)
Andrea

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here