Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Grass-scented EO/FO

Posted by sara-s (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 9, 07 at 15:07

I am looking for an oil that smells like fresh-cut grass. I have tried the one from BrambleBerry, and it wasn't a good scent. (They have many good products; I just didn't care for this one.)

Does anyone know of other sites that sell that type of fragrance? If you have used it yourself, please tell me your opinion. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Grass-scented EO/FO

Did you check Oregon Trails?
I remember reading some time back a discussion about New Mown Hay at another forum... But I don't recall which company it was in relation too...

o

Try www.thesage.com. They have a scent called Grass which is a Gap dupe, and it is dead on.

o

I've used and liked Fresh Cut Grass scent that I got from candlechem.com.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here