SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hazel_sc

Help! I need a flower soap mold!

Hazel_SC
21 years ago

I know lots of you have checked out tons of sights lately, so I need y'all to rack your brains & see if anyone can help me find a flower mold.

This is what I need:

simple 5 petal basic flower mold-shape is sort of the like flowers we draw when we are doodling.

weight need to be around 2-2.5 oz, if possible

multiple cavities on a single piece of plastic (3, 4, 6 doesn't matter, just can't be a single pour mold)

from a reputable company, that doesn't kill you with prices/shipping.

I checked WSS, & they don't have anything (other than a sunflower) that's even vaguely close to what I'm looking for.

I have a potential customer who is looking for someone to make her flower shaped soaps to match (or come close to) her logo flower. I can't give her a price, till I see IF they can be found in either small, large or both sizes. And since she is looking for 150-300 soaps, it HAS to be a multiple cavity mold or I can't do it....the time it would take to do indivual pours for that many soaps & the cost of enough molds to even make it potentially doable isn't going to make it worth it.

So, if any of you have any clues where I can find a simple flower mold in small and/or large, please let me know. (I had LASIK surgery on my eyes thursday, & am still adjusting to my "new sight", and I know hours at this computer right now will strain my brain if i try to search all the sights alone.)

Any & all help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Hazel

Comments (2)

Sponsored