Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where are you, Pistil?

Posted by sriston (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 20, 03 at 20:24

Just curious because I haven't seen any posts from you lately. Hope all is okay.
Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where are you, Pistil?

You know Susan, I was thinking the same thing. Where are you princess petals? I, too, hope all is okay.

Magi

o

Whew! (as she sweeps through the room) Oh, there you are! I've been out amoung my people, getting to know everyone and listening to all of their gripes. Being a Princess sure is alot of work - it's not all about the tiara, you know! rotflmbfao!!!!!

Seriously though, I'm here, doing okay. Had some personal probs that needed taken care of and then there's this business thing that took on a life of it's own so I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row....or should that be swans considering I run a kingdom? lol! I'm still making soaps and have ventured into other things as well - when life lets me. Life sure does like to throw curve balls, that's for sure.

How are all of you? I guess I need to go read the board and see what's happening here. It's good to see you guys!!
Princess Petals

o

Good to know that you are still among us! I missed you.
Susan

o
RE: here I am

Awwwww... I missed you too!
PP

o

Good to hear from you - a queen worries about her progeny! Seriously, glad all is well!

Magi

o

LOL Magi!
It's a good thing that a Princess is a Princess for life 'cause if you were to see my petals these days, you wouldn't even THINK of putting that tiara on my head! lol!
PP

o

My petals are nothing to crown either right now. Sad day in the kingdom....

Magi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here