Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What I did today!

Posted by JoC__SC (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 5, 03 at 19:18

I'm hooked! I received my shipment from WSSP today (just ordered late Friday) and boy, have I had some fun. Only problem is, I'm ready to place another order already for all those scents I've been reading about.
So far I've made some of the goldfish in a bag soaps for my daughter, rose petals(red, black, navy) and some fall leaves, and some crystal potpourri. Can't wait to get started with my "food" soaps.
I ordered "dirt" scent, and it sure does smell dirty! Don't know what I was expecting.LOL
I also got some of the foamer bottles, so now I just need a good liquid soap recipe.
Hope I can stop my mind for "soaping" tonight and get some rest.
Jo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What I did today!

Jo-

Glad to see someone else is interested in "food" soap. Now Jill can stop teasing me! Just kidding Jill.

After my first order from WSSP I did the same thing. I was ready to place another order right away. I ordered from a couple other places just to see the difference in product. I reasearched a lot. I think they are the best and have the best deals. I also like that they carry everything. One stop shopping is my thing. I just received another order from them on Thursday and was already placing another order on Friday. There's just so many things you can't live without!

Glad you are loving it. What scent did you scent your fish soap? I just ordered bubble gum and watermelon, and the vanilla stabilizer.

Heather

o
RE: What I did today!

Hi Heather,
I didn't add scent to the ones I made yesterday. I have so oils coming today, strawberry and bubble gum is what I will probably use.

Jo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here