Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone ordered M & P from Craftlobby?

Posted by JoC__SC (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 17, 03 at 23:55

Just wondered if anyone has ordered from Craftlobby before. Seems like a pretty good price on glycerin M&P, $1.25/lb. (44lbs) Of course, $20.00 for shipping ups the cost. Don't want to order something I'm not sure about, especially that much
Thanks
Jo

Here is a link that might be useful: glycerin M&P

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone ordered M & P from Craftlobby?

Hi Jo, no, sorry, I have never ordered from them. Sounds like a really good price though. Sandra

o

Any way to get just a couple pounds, even if it is more expensive? I'd rather pay more for a couple pounds & either find I love it or hate it, versus being stuck with a TON of base I don't like......

Just a thought....

Hazel

o

wow! Thanks for the link..question thought...their fragrances are really cheap...what is the difference between oil based and water based fragrances in soap products other than the obvious? Their add says that the water based is good for soap products and the oil is good for candles, but every fragrance I've used so far is oil based...any thoughts?
Kristi

o

Jo--
Maybe they will send you a sample of their base (1/2 pd-1 pd?) so you can try it out first before you buy it?

Jill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here