Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Soap Molds Galore!!

Posted by Jill_NC (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 26, 03 at 23:03

Found this site while surfing around tonight...awesome selection of molds! Definitely different and hard to find stuff...

Soap Molds

Andrea--check out the dog molds!
Heather---yup, they got food!

cats, animals, celtic, celestial...you name it, they probably have it!

It was fun looking around for sure.

Jill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Soap Molds Galore!!

hey jill, thanks for thinking of me! i got my basset hound molds from them...they're pretty good molds. they're more rubbery than hard plastic so they were easy to pop out. or at least that's how my basset molds were.

and yes, they have very unique molds and they also have some really random stuff in their inventory. they do alot of business on ebay. beautiful soaps...i can't tell if they painted or poured. both? they were quick with my stuff and the only drawback is how spendy they are.

must. resist. spending...=D
andrea

o

I think I've read 99% of the pages they have on that site. Wow---can't think of anything they don't have a mold for.

I noticed that they mention mica colorants a lot - but I can't imagine that all of those soaps are done purely w/mica and NOT paint. Their micas come in a liquid form...looks interesting.

Glad to hear that you had good exp. w/the co.

Jill

o

I've noticed them on e-bay also, and glanced through their site. Kinda pricey, but like the idea of rubbery molds. I think I remember seeing somewhere that the soaps were painted. Either way - they are very patient.

o

My feelings exactly, Crafty Girl! These are beautiful, stunning molds, but can you imagine the work and the time required to get your soap to look like that??? I am lazy- I prefer to just pour my soap and have it come out pretty! I don't think any of the molds I saw would be quite as impressive without their special artistic touches (the painting or various colors, etc.).
Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here