Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Posting pictures question

Posted by NorthEastStepMom (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 13, 03 at 22:41

I have finally taken some pics of my creations and want to post them but I can't find any info on how to do that! How do I do it? I just got some great new molds from the Soap Goat and thought I'd share my soaps with ya'all!

Thanks! Lissa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Posting pictures question

I upload mine from my computer to the web page AOL provides me with. THen I just type the address into the spot below the posting form that says "optional link URL". So it would look something like this: http://members.aol.com/username/picturename.jpg

Don't know if that helps any or not...

Hazel

o

Oh--Can't wait to see your photos!! I post mine over at the Craft & Decorations Gallery. Then I pull up the photo and copy the URL to the photo and paste that in the optional link box when I post my message over here. It seems like a lot of work, but after you do it once or twice - it's not that bad. There are instructions for uploading at the bottom of the page, where you enter your message. You also need to have your photo's file size under 61k, but you can do that by resizing in a photo editing program. If you go Hazel's route, you can have the photo any size.

HTH
Jill

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to the Craft Forum Image Gallery at THS

o

Thanks Hazel and Jill! I'll do that tonight right after I ger done feeding the kiddies! Later...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here