Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
**Poll** # of bars of soap in your shower...right now??

Posted by Jill_NC (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 28, 03 at 22:01

Am I the only one? In our "main" bathroom I have 6 different bars of soap! In the small bath there are 3 different bars of soap. It's SO hard to pick just one to shower with LOL.

J

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: **Poll** # of bars of soap in your shower...right now??

You're not alone. I have one huge unscented bar for hubby and then there's at least 5 others for me in all different scents. I love it as I get to pick a scent for the day. Yesterday was Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and today was White Honeysuckle. Tomorrow could be Mountain Meadow. And who knows about the rest of the week! lol!

o

lmao! i have only one, as if i'm being stingy about using the soap too fast or something! and there's not much room out of the shower spray's way so yup, only one.

=)
andrea

o

Well, I think I've got four going right now. My kids love to use them too so we go through them pretty quick. My hubby, however, hasn't used one yet. I must get a masculine scent and stick it in his shower (he has his own shower - long story - I get stuck sharing one with the kids).

Magi

o

5 *GASP*

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Soap & Candle Making Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here