SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elle110

I made cold processed soap!!!

elle110
20 years ago

Well, I finally tried it and it worked, I was so afraid to try cold processed soap because everyone always says their first couple batches are terrible. I actually did not think mine was going to turn out ( I was expecting it to look like something else when ready to pour), but I have soap. The only thing is I think it is to strong, I used 3oz of Eucalyptus oil to 8lb so soap. STRONG. Hopefully will calm down once curing done.

I am going to continue to use the M&P Goat's Milk for some of my soaps but want cold process for my aromatherapy soaps.

Some other things I am working on getting ready for new website and big May show: New body butter and souffle, baby bottom balm and new spring fragrances such as Lemongrass Sage (love it)

Does anyone know where you can get mister bottles inexpensive? I am tired of paying 70 cents a bottle. I want to know where these wholesale sights by there's so I can cut my cost down. It is rediculous the amt I have to charge for a spray because the bottles are so high.

Anyway, someone pleassssse post some thing!!!!!!

Elle

Comments (5)

Sponsored