SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
craftygirl75

Honeymooners Survival Kit

CraftyGirl75
21 years ago

Hey all -

Getting ready to leave for my tip to NC. Jill, please tell me there's no snow. Lie to me if you must. :)

Anyhow, I mentioned on the petals 101 post that I made this basket as a wedding gift and I wanted to share the picture. I wanted an inexpensive yet nice gift to take with me. You'll have to look in the craft forum for the picture, because I didn't know how to post it here. Sorry

:(.

The basket has two oversized bath towels, a bottle of Michigan Cellars wine and corkscrew, two wine glasses (each with a stem charm), two kinds of cheeses with a spreader, crackers, chocolates, a chocolate candy bar, bubble bath, massage oil, candles and matches, conversation cards and foreplay dice, a Billie Holiday love songs cd, homemade soap, soap petals, tub tea and bath salts, and a mini book on true love.

I made labels for everything with a little bride and groom in a car so everything looked the same. I also made vellum wraps for the candles with little candle poems and the bride and grrom clip art on them.

I'm so pleased with it I wanted to share it.

Heather

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH