SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sriston

lavender dryer sachets

sriston
20 years ago

Hazel, are you still hanging around here somewhere? Of course, this is directed to anyone that can answer it, but I know that you make and sell these products. I have some botanicals ordered from Atlantic Spice- I am going to test the market for eye masks, dryer sachets, etc. I want some for myself, anyway- LOL. I ordered the #1 Lavender like you suggested, along with several other things that I will need. I am anxious to get them and get started. Anyway, I was wondering about the dryer sachets. You are the only person I have ever ran across that makes these. I know you said you just put the lavender into muslin bags, and then it is tossed into the dryer. How big are the bags you use? I have some muslin drawstring bags that I bought a while back that I am planning on using. I am going to sew the tops shut, though, even though they are drawstring because I think the lavender would come out in the dryer. Is lavender the only thing you put in your dryer sachets? Thanks a bunch for your information- I appreciate it.

Susan

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County