Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I love this house...

Posted by EATREALFOOD (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 11, 12 at 22:37

and the couple's philosophy. I thought Lavender Lass would like it too :)

http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2011/09/man-builds-hobbit-house-for-just-3000/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I love this house...

sorry here's link

Here is a link that might be useful: House

o

ERF that is such a fun house!! WOW Really enjoyed that. TFS

o

Great! It's "precious". (wink)

o

My anti virus said the site was infected and that my Pc had been cleaned. It may have okay when you all clicked on it but may not be now. So beware.

o

Uh-oh. No problem here so far, but I won't click on it again. Thanks.

o

anti-virus OH I got no message like that. I am on a Mac. Emmma R since you are on the computer site a lot what would explain that. #$%$& !!!!

o

"since you are on the computer site a lot what would explain that. #$%$& !!!!"
-------------
What does that mean?

o

Very upset (#$%$& !!!!) is what this means, if I posted a virus link. Do you know why some PC would get that message ? Since you frequent computer forums I thought you might know and I am concerned. thanks

o

I didn't mean it was your fault, it was the site's fault. Sites get infected and since you have a mac you may not have got a warning. And I know what the symbols mean I did not know what this meant "since you are on the computer site a lot what would explain that". I have never seen your ID in the sites I visit.

o

I didn't get any virus warnings when I opened the link.

That house is too cute. That guy has some serious skills. Love that he built it out of recycled materials and was so low cost.

o

marti-didn't they do a really nice job ? I love the fact that it blends in with the beautiful landscape. The living space inside is so tranquil and inviting. I suspect that there are many good spirits visiting that house from the nearby meadows...

o

What a great house! And that conservatory!!!

I got a virus threat, but I think it's just my anti-virus software is very sensitive. Thanks so much for sharing such a fun 'Hobbit' house :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here