Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Summerfield?

Posted by phoggie (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 22, 12 at 21:40

I have not seen a post from Summerfield for so long. Does anyone know anything about her? I hope all is well with her. I just want her to know how excited to be having the house built that she planned for me.

Phoggie (Mary)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Summerfield?

Have you posted on the Building a Home forum? Summerfield does stop by here, but seems to spend more time over there :)

Congrats on your new home and Happy Holidays!

o

Phoggie, find a post by Summerfield, click on her "My Page" and find her email. Send her an email, and maybe a picture of the way construction looks now. What a great Christmas card for a creative person, to see a design they did coming to fruition.

And to learn how happy you are about it.
Merry Christmas!

o

Phoggie, I checked and here is a post to which SummerfieldDesign responded. Scroll down to the entry she wrote, click the MYPAGE, and then you can see a "Send me an email" which is on her page.

Hope this helps you connect with her.

Here is a link that might be useful: SummerfieldDesign response in this thread

o

I still have not been able to find Summerfield....I hope things are great in her world.

o

Phoggie, did you email her at the address given on her page? I'd think if it was between Dec 24 and 27, she might be away for the holidays. Any email you sent should be at her inbox, unless it wound up in the spam folder.

Maybe she'll be in touch after the new year.

o

I have tried to reach her through email, but no response...so will bump this again.

o

I am going to bump this back up again... She did so much to help me with a house plan and I would like to thank her. No response to emails to her either..hope things are okay with her.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here