Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phoggie_gw

Popping in to say----

phoggie
11 years ago

Merry Christmas to each and every friend here on the S H forum..and may you all have a very Happy New Year, filled with much happiness, love, and good health! Best wishes to Summerfield for helping me plan my house that is shaping up to be just what I wanted. I have been watching for her, but have not seen her post for a long time...and I hope all is well with her...'cause I owe her a debt of gratitude.

BTW...I went to the granite yard and picked out my granite and it is supposed to be delivered today to the fabricator...but with this ice and snow, it might not have happened....but I am happy with making the choice to go for it...I think it will help when it comes time for the house to be sold...or my daughter and DH are talking about making them a great retirement house in the future...and I would love for that to happen, when I am done with it.

Comments (9)

• TxMarti
    11 years ago

Merry Christmas to you too. Do you have any photos of your house? I'd love to see your progress.

• schoolhouse_gw
    11 years ago

Merry Christmas phoggie!

• EATREALFOOD
    11 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS phoggie !!!!

and can I just echo what others are thinking...
    YOU have a great attitude and deserve much joy in the future.

I can tell from your posts that no matter what happens in your life, you try your best to think of others and in doing so you find happiness.

• EATREALFOOD
    11 years ago

oh damn I forgot , what granite did you get ????? please tell.

• desertsteph
    11 years ago

Merry Christmas Phoggie! thx for stopping by...you need to do that more often - with pics! we looooooove pics. Don't force me to post more of my hall floor, back room floor (it all looks the same anyway!).

and YES, what granite did you choose? got a pic of it?

you also have a great Christmas and NY! and stay safe in the snow storm there.

• Shades_of_idaho
    11 years ago

Merry Christmas Phoggie. So glad your house is coming along well.

And Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year to come.

• phoggie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I think my granite is premier Santa Celiea (or something like that...can't find the exact paper work right now)..it does not have too much of the goldish color...but lots of cream, some brown, black, and a bit of silver. I HOPE it looks as good on as it does in my old mind :-)

One of these days, I'll get one of my kids/grandkids to help me post pictures. They are going to finish hanging all of the sheet rock today....and taking this next week off for Christmas with their families....which is okay with me...they have worked so hard, the deserve a break.

Blessings to all, Mary (Phoggie)

• User
    11 years ago

Ah, Phoggie, so pleased to have you show up with greetings and good tidings at the holidays.

It is a nice feeling to have friendly voices around us.
    Blessings, and peace be with you always.

• autumn.4
    11 years ago

Merry Christmas!

Selfishly I hope your grandkids help you post some pictures!

Sending warm wishes for a blessed Christmas.

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Pickerington