Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our Conversation side

Posted by emagineer (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 19, 07 at 17:32

Well, I totally messed up a message on the conversation side. Which was meant to be here. So, below is the post.

Every once in a while a new poster will say "hi" on the conversation side. This forum doesn't seem to use it very much. Problem is...we have it there and tis' forgotten, but new posters abide by the rules and use it.

A new poster said hello yesterday. Suggesting we check that side once in a while and welcome those entering our small world.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our Conversation side

Ummm- didn't know there was such a thing! What's it for (as opposed to what we do here)? Just general chit-chat?

o
RE: Our Conversation side

It is a general "chit-chat". But our forum tends to stay small, so we forget the conversation side exists. And sometimes a new poster will end up there, only to be totally ignored. The conversation side was where I first posted. We really don't have any rules regarding which side to post on and wasn't intending any. I just didn't want us to forget someone may have visited there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here