Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen in a Box

Posted by dilly_dally (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 26, 09 at 14:52

Ever live in one of those efficiency apartments or studio efficiencies where the kitchen is right in the living area exposed, or with a accordion slider to pull to hide it? Fugly.

Here is as great unit for a small space that hides the kitchen in an amoire style.

I love the idea of opening the upper slider to expose not only the contents of the shelves making them handy, but the whole counter area . Clutter is hidden when closing it and eliminating the need for those appliance garages. Unexpected guests? Dirty dishes in the sink? No problem. It's hidden.

spammers... Pictures, Images and Photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen in a Box

I love this!! Sort of like a Hoosier of olden days only with sink and fridge added.

Years ago I had what we called a camp kitchen everything in a box loaded into the truck/van whatever we had at the time. Was a great deal.We even used it at times we were remodeling kitchens or times of no plumbing. Not fun times. Hehehehe

This is really a lovely piece of furniture.

Chris

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here