Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone good at searching online?

Posted by marti8a (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 11, 11 at 14:23

I'm watching a movie right now called "The Christmas Wife" with Jason Robards. The kitchen in it is great. Lots of beadboard cabinets, painted blue, with wood accents.

I can't find a video on youtube or hulu and don't know where else to look. Also can't find any still pictures online doing a search with just the title of the movie and the word "kitchen".

I really want to study this kitchen a bit. Oh & neither of the libraries around me have it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone good at searching online?

Hi marti. I did a search for The Christmas Wife on Utube and got some hits. However, didn't try the links except for one and it took me to a site where I waited awhile for it to download but canceled cause I got impatient. Seem a safe site.

o

Did it take you to Endless Movies?

o

Here's a dvd of it, only 6.99 at Amazon.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Wife

o

Direct online viewing..wait for commercial to be done and entire movie is there. This is an HBO movie and available to buy at many sites.

Here is a link that might be useful: video

o

I don't remember if it was Endless Movies, but emagineer's site seems a good one. In fact, I started to get into the movie. How far in is the kitchen you wanted to see again? Is it Jason Robard's (always loved this guy) or the son's?

o

Thanks emagineer! Yes, it was Jason Robard's country house kitchen.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here