Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sarah Richardson and Smaller Homes

Posted by moccasinlanding (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 25, 12 at 12:56

I'm putting in a link to a show that features Sarah Richardson, and the pictures of tiny dwellings done up right.

I was really checking for the HGTV program schedule, since I've become disenchanted with their programming which seems more and more to feature high dollar homes, huge spaces, and always always giving outrageous figures for the cost. It is enough to make me change channels. I've become more frequent visitor to DIY Network instead. That's where I find Mike Holmes and Nicole Curtis (Reno Addict) and she is not just capable, she is young and has a positive attitude.

But, here's the link to the Sarah Richardson spot. Photos of smaller places done right.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pint Sized Palaces Pictures

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sarah Richardson and Smaller Homes

Hmmm, actually that link doesn't do Sarah properly. So I'll have to try again. Nothing WRONG with the link, it is definitely on topic with smaller spaces. But I wanted the Sarah classy places. Let me do this again.

Here is a link that might be useful: Full episodes of Sarah's Farmhouse rebuild

o
RE: Sarah Richardson and Smaller Homes

the channel that has the extreme homes (I think) had on 'tiny TX homes' a wk or so ago. That made me think of here. someone down there puts 'em together from salvaged wood / other stuff and sells them. They can be pricey too.

I've watched some Sarah shows and like them - maybe because I haven't watched a ton of them yet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here