Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_63513

Week Ten White Dove Remodel

User
9 years ago

It was a slow start this morning, but we had the painters arrive about 7:30 to scrape off the rest of the stucco overspray on the exterior woodwork. The electricians did not come, so we have power today. Good thing, because it is really cold, and now and then it sort of mists a few drops of rain. Our temp tonight will be in the higher 30s, so I'm pleased to retain the heat.

They removed the window Hurricane Shutters, to paint the frames. The windows which were to arrive today are still unaccounted for, so this afternoon when the frames are dry the painters will reinstall the shutters over the holes. The big sheets of visqueen now covering the huge openings which once were walls, well, the visqueen is holding in the heat so we are cozy inside. And I still can operate my computer without somebody turning off the power on me. I hate it when that happens.

I have no additional pictures so far.
The contractor is coming by later, hopefully with word that the windows shall be delivered in the morning, and the kitchen sink wall of cabs will be removed....although that means we lose water in the kitchen to wash dishes. But it also means the cabinetmaker is coming to verify the space available for his cabinets. I hope he brings his assistant, Janet, who is training as a designer.

More on this subject when any news surfaces.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm