that we are blessed with.

Hugs ~ FlowrLady

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas from our small home to yours

Merry Christmas flowerlady!!!

o

flowerlady--your house looks wonderful, as always! hope you enjoyed the holiday, and have a wonderful New Year.

o

Good morning Gayle ~ I visited your blog and I'd say you and Ava had a very nice Christmas. I just added a link to your blog from mine. I see from your profile, that we have the same birthday. May you and Ava have a great new year.

Crystal ~ Yes, DH and I had a nice, quiet Christmas. Thank you for saying our little place looks wonderful. It's cute, cozy and ours, but sometimes I just see all the clutter, and work that we are doing, and forget to see the things I am thankful for. May your new year be great.

FlowerLady

o

Thank you for the wonderful sentiment; Chrismtas was wonderful and I wish you blessings for the New Year!

o

That is so sweet Flower Lady.

Happy New Year all!

o

A belated Merry Christmas, and a timely Happy New Year to all my friends here on the Smaller Homes Forum. We have been traveling, including visiting our 'dirt' in SC. Someday, it will have a nice little house on it!

Jay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here