Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Inside with sheetrock

Posted by phoggie (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 29, 12 at 0:05

Sheetrock is hung. Will tape next week. 5 weeks down and look what my Amish crew has done!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Inside with sheetrock

WOW-it's really coming together, so happy for you. Can we see pictures of the lake(you are on a lake, right ?)

o

Love how light and bright it looks inside.

o

looks lovely phoggie and it seems to be moving along!

where'd ya get that light 'fixture' hanging in about the middle of the room?

o

Desert,I do not have a clue how or why I have a MD bottle hanging from my ceiling :-)

ERF..yes, it is on a small lake (which desperately needs water). LL did post a pic of the lake quite some time ago.

Shades...thanks..it does have a lot of windows on the water side

o

lol! ya 'spose it's to hold the wiring there until they get a fixture for it?

great pic of your build - you should get a better one of it!

I love a lot of windows to let in a lot of natural light.

o

Yay! Pictures!!!! It looks really good Phoggie! How exciting. It is moving right along. It looks like they are keeping it clean as they go along too and that is a bonus!

o

It looks nice inside! I didn't know the Amish drank Mtn Dew. lol

o

Marti8a....Lol...maybe it is the one who is not married yet....he does not wear the little flat black hat nor has not grown a beard. They are mudding the Sheetrock and I had to pick out all my colors this morning! I had a trash basket full of "rejects".....sure hope I did not reject the wrong ones!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here