Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Interesting tiny house discussion

Posted by AnnieDeighnaugh (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 22, 12 at 7:35

There's an interesting tiny house discussion going on at home decor, in case anyone is interested....

Here is a link that might be useful: Innermost house discussion

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Interesting tiny house discussion

Annie-very nice tiny house(I love real plaster walls)-actually how big is it ?(I didn't add up the rooms yet).
I linked to my favorite cottage--not a tiny house--but one I visit for inspiration for my future...(I posted this before but I'm not sure if others have seen it)

Here is a link that might be useful: bealtaine

o

It's a beautiful little house but it looks quite staged, not like anyone actually lives in it, like it's all for show.

o

I suspect it was originally hosted in a mag. The photos are professionally done and yes, probably staged. It is the story which tells so much about their life style. Plus good links to other smaller home blogs.

There is also a darling little house on kitchens where they are working on keeping all the original. Plus a link there to the rest of the home.

Thanks Annie

o

Thank you for the link Eatrealfood....I don't think it's staged because there's a lot of stuff in there and when they 'stage', they empty. Anyhow I love it, it's really cute..

Anicee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here