Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
site for small home plans-Love it

Posted by ilmbg (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 13, 08 at 23:11

I have found a site that also has small home plans- from about 600ft2 and up.
I don't know how to insert or 'cut and paste', so will write the site out.
I want the 49825-Country Home so bad!!! If only this house would sell....I sure picked a wrong time in the century to sell:(((
Site: http://www.familyhomeplans.com/
It is Family Home Plans-Designs For Better Living
I hope you like the smaller homes as much as I do.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: site for small home plans-Love it

Here it is in a clickable link

Here is a link that might be useful: Family Home Plans

o

I think that mostly the plans are the same as other online sites like coolhouseplans.com or houseplans.com
architecturalhouseplans.com has some different plans but fewer altogether so fewer small ones.
My problem with most of the plans online is that the kitchen is tiny. I cook from scratch almost every meal and can so I need something with just a little more room or I would go crazy. Nothing huge, I just need more than 3 ft of counter space.

Here is a link that might be useful: Architecturalhouseplans.com

o

che1sea, I agree with the larger kitchen. Over the years, I have found that I need a larger kitchen and dining area, and the other rooms can be smaller. I love to cook and we like to have large family gatherings which always center around food and games.

On that site you posted, the first plan is much like the garage/house we built. I like the idea of an expandable house, but I also want our next house to be passive solar, so that makes wings off each side impractical.

But I like that site & have bookmarked it for further study. Thanks.

o

You guys are needing larger kitchens- I could do without my stove. Lean Cuisine are great!
Thanks for putting the site right,marti

o

LOL ilmbg, maybe I could lose weight if I did that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here