Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Desertsteph?

Posted by marti8a (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 30, 10 at 22:48

In this thread, you posted some pictures of kitchens you said were mainly from gw people. do you know anything about pictures #3 & #7 from that set?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Desertsteph?

not much!

#7 is sweeby's kitchen

and #3 I have labeled as juparanarocktopsnm - that'll take you to a rock/granite site if you google it. I just looked and can't figure how to search for juparana or any name on it... possibly it was posted on gw and that is where they found it. I'd just post the pic on kitchens and ask if anyone knows if / who it might belong to on gw. it's amazing what they know!

o

Thanks! Can I link your photo there, or would you like me to save it to my own photobucket?

o

whatever is easiest for you!

I hope you find out more on them. I do remember sweeby had another pic of her counter from back a distance. could be I copied that out and cropped it tho!

you could try a search on 'kitchens' by 'sweeby' and see what comes up.

o

I did and there were so many, I couldn't find her kitchen. And with the gw search, they aren't in any kind of order so you can narrow it down.

o

did you ever get the info on those kitchens? post on kitchens? if not, do you want me to? I'm a glutten to plunge in there and ask 'em!

o

I found out about sweeby's kitchen and haven't pursued the other one yet.

o

oh good - at least you've found out about 1 of them. did you get to see the rest of her counter? I liked her lower end counter.

o

Yes! I really liked that. I just can't find anywhere in my kitchen to put something similar. As much as I would rather not, I'm going with a high bar - for looks.

o

no place for it in my kitchen either! I am thinking about going with a different height on the cooking run vs the sink/dw run tho. I want/need lower counters but dw heights have a mind of their own... the shortest one I found was just under 33". by the time the counter top gets on it it'd be right up there at about 35"!

like this:

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here