Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please check mama g's post on conversations

Posted by desertsteph (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 25, 10 at 14:58

many of us don't go over there on a regular basis so this is a FYI that there is a post of sad news there by mama g.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please check mama g's post on conversations

OK... I'll be the slow kid who dares to raise his hand for the collective good... need a hint, maybe a direct link, to the section/forum you're talking about... 8 years on THS, and I'm clueless. :(

o

fixizn try the link bellow . Conversations is the second page to this Small house board. This is where we chat about anything and do not feel the need to stay on topic.

Mamas post is bereft and very sad.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bereft :^(((

o

desertsteph, thank you for your kindness in posting on this side. I appreciate everyone's prayers and encouragement, and I'll be back to Smaller Homes soon. I know you will all understand that I am grieving, and have no enthusiasm for issues that were important to me just a week ago.

Is it the same on forums as in real life? Do we see someone who has suffered a loss, and feel a rush of sympathy, but also a moment of awkwardness? I hope not--someday I'll just sneak into a thread--you know I have too many opinions to keep them to my self for long, LOL.

Thanks again for being here--let's let this one drift off.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here