Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ridiculously narrow

Posted by columbiasc (veronative@aol.com) on
Sat, Oct 11, 08 at 14:40

The link below is a feature on AOL today. It whimsy at it's finest. This is meant simply to liven up your day.

Enjoy,
~Scott~

http://home.aol.com/decorating/photo-gallery/pchtall/_a/12-of-the-narrowest-homes-in-the-world/20081006121209990001?icid=100214839x1211277094x1200685440

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ridiculously narrow

Scott's link is below

Here is a link that might be useful: Scott's link

o

Might have worked many years ago when I was 'narrower'! LOL!

o

Thanks for the help with the link. I have no idea how to do that.

~Scott~

o

Scott,
When you write a post, click on Preview message. There are boxes at the bottom for entering the link URL.

Right click on the page you want to link to. Select
"View Page Info" (option will depend on browser). The link address/URL will be shown. Or it may be at the top of the browser page. Copy link URL and paste into the box "Optional Link URL" below your post. Give it a name in the box below that one.

Sometimes the URL is very long if you have selected the link from a search. When this happens I click on the actual page to get the direct link URL. And I always try the link at Preview Message to make sure it works.

o
RE: Ridiculously narrow the link

Meant to mention that all I did for your link was copy what you had and pasted it in the box below message.

o

I enjoyed seeing and reading about these houses. I loved the three foot wide one that was several stories. WOW

Chris

o

Phoneix Building Solutions, Inc. built an 1,800 sq. ft., 3-story Row House that is 15-ft. wide and a 1,550 sq. ft. 2-story that is only 20-ft. wide at Seneca Place for the Center for Great Neighborhoods of Covington in Kentucky. Both have 9-ft ceilings and full basements.

http://www.senecaplace.com/

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here