Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Country cottage kitchen

Posted by lavender_lass (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 30, 10 at 21:47

I love this kitchen. It looks very English to me and very much a country cottage kitchen. The beams are wonderful and I love the cabinets. The Aga is so perfect in that space. I don't know if I would choose red, but it works in this kitchen :)

I posted this on the vintage kitchen thread, but it's such a charming kitchen, I thought it deserved its own thread. I hope you like it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Country cottage kitchen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Country cottage kitchen

Oooooooh, that is beeeuuuutiful! I looked through the other galleries, too. About the only things my kitchen has in common with those kitchens are mushroom pulls--maybe I'll keep 'em after all.

o

See, your pulls are right in style :)

Number 8 is wonderful. I love the blue stove and the tile backsplash. The blue and white checked valance and plants are very much my style. Add a few beams and I think that would be my dream kitchen. Now, to find a few dollars for the remodel...okay, maybe a lot of dollars! LOL

o

Okay- Now I have to figure out how he does the curved doors! My new house is going to be a mess if I try to work in all the details I've absorbed over the last 4 years of research LOL!

o

I really like the red fridge and stove. the stove would be major, major overkill for me tho. a third of that would be plenty for me.

is there a dw?

o

I love the red appliances.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here