Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Country cottage kitchen

lavender_lass
13 years ago

I love this kitchen. It looks very English to me and very much a country cottage kitchen. The beams are wonderful and I love the cabinets. The Aga is so perfect in that space. I don't know if I would choose red, but it works in this kitchen :)

I posted this on the vintage kitchen thread, but it's such a charming kitchen, I thought it deserved its own thread. I hope you like it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Country cottage kitchen

Comments (5)

• mama goose_gw zn6OH
    13 years ago

Oooooooh, that is beeeuuuutiful! I looked through the other galleries, too. About the only things my kitchen has in common with those kitchens are mushroom pulls--maybe I'll keep 'em after all.

• lavender_lass
    Original Author
    13 years ago

See, your pulls are right in style :)

Number 8 is wonderful. I love the blue stove and the tile backsplash. The blue and white checked valance and plants are very much my style. Add a few beams and I think that would be my dream kitchen. Now, to find a few dollars for the remodel...okay, maybe a lot of dollars! LOL

• flgargoyle
    13 years ago

Okay- Now I have to figure out how he does the curved doors! My new house is going to be a mess if I try to work in all the details I've absorbed over the last 4 years of research LOL!

• desertsteph
    13 years ago

I really like the red fridge and stove. the stove would be major, major overkill for me tho. a third of that would be plenty for me.

is there a dw?

• jannie
    13 years ago

I love the red appliances.

Sponsored
Longhouse Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Prominent Architecture Firm Creating Cohesive Designs