Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'Reintroduction'

Posted by MushCreek (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 12, 13 at 19:04

Hi, Smaller Homes friends! This is Flgargoyle, but I have a new account. It's a long story, starting with a log-in problem I had some time back. In desperation, I started a new account, which didn't work either. A few months later, I could log on again, and I forgot about the second account until-

-We're moving to SC, and my old email will soon be obsolete. No problem; I'll just change the email setting. No- that email is already in use (under MushCreek, of course). So I'll just go on as MushCreek from now on. For whatever reason, the log-in now works for MushCreek as well. Confused? I certainly am!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'Reintroduction'

Well, you can't rally be FLgargoyle, in SC :)

Congrats on the move! I know you and your wife are going to be very happy living under one roof, again...especially in your new house. I am so glad my husband is back home!

o

That happened to me a while back too J. I contacted gardenweb and somehow they got me fixed. But I also asked them to take the 8a off my name and they didn't. Oh well. But you have a much better reason to change your name.

o

What, no pictures!! Good luck with the move.

o

Good luck with the move. I had the log in thing years ago too. Also had to start over. I can not even remember my first log in name. Glad you are back with us and can;t wait to see more pictures of your progress.

chris

o

I started over years ago too. Thanks for the update. I love seeing your progress.

o

I hope you are the one that bought that winning powerball ticket in SC. You better share some pictures!

o

I hope it was my Dad! (Sorry Jay) LOL

o

There are pictures of the whole project under 'Picture a small house.... and a barn'. No recent pictures, as I have been working on electrical, plumbing, and mechanicals, which aren't particularly photogenic.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here