Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT - is anyone else having problems with GW?

Posted by marti8a (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 16, 09 at 16:48

Posts are loading slowly, I can't move from one forum to another, and even the words appear on the screen slowly while I am typing. Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem on these forums? This is actually the only forum at GW I can get on right now.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT - is anyone else having problems with GW?

I am having trouble getting into some forums and the back key is taking me to the top of the page rather than the last posting I was on.

o

I'm glad it's not just me. But not only can I not get into some forums, everything loads slow or won't load at all, and the pages keep freezing. Really annoying.

o

Shhhhhh! I don't want to speak too quick, but I'm not having problems yet, lol

o

A while back (6 months ago?) I was having so much trouble getting on, I finally stopped trying for a while. Since I've come back, it's just OK- freezing up a lot, etc.

o

It seems to be irratic. Have problems at times, but for today it is fine. They have been posting at the top the last couple weeks about problems you are describing. So they are definitely aware of them and working on this.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here