Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowerlady6

Sorry for the inconvenience

FlowerLady6
13 years ago

Hello everyone. It has been brought to my attention a couple of times now that pictures are missing from older posts of mine. I've been here since soon after this forum opened sometime in 2006. I've been a member of GW since 2003. We lost our web host through death the beginning of this year. We had been using this site for years, but as he was the only person running the show, the whole thing was now over, and we had to find another host. All my pictures in any post before the beginning of this year are all gone, there is nothing I can do about it. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I do have a blog and have been keeping up with that for the past couple of years. There are pictures there. One of these days I'll try to get together pictures again to post in here. We are getting ready to repaint our little cottage when it's cooler and I look forward to that, as our plum color is in need of freshening up.

Gardening keeps me busy too on our 1/4 acre. I work part time also. I cook and bake from scratch and lately have been embroidering and beading to my hearts content.

Again, I apologize for the lost pictures.

Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

Here is a link that might be useful: FlowerLady's Musings

Comments (4)