Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plum Cottage kitchen/scullery pics

Posted by flowerlady6 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 5, 10 at 11:41

Here is the main entry into our cottage, through the kitchen.

Here is the picture before we opened the kitchen to the utility room.

Here is a picture after with morning sunlight shining into the space. You can see Tork our outdoor girl, sitting on the ledge outside the window.

If you wish to see more pictures go to the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cottage scullery

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plum Cottage kitchen/scullery pics

Ohhhh myyyyyy. While I was posting for you on the other thread, you were creating this one. Just lovely. Thank you, but I hope I did not stop any baking chores? Nothing like the smell of bread baking unless it is apple pie.

Thanks, Flowerlady.

o
RE: Plum Cottage kitchen/scullery pics

Flowerlady you just make me drool over fresh baked bread smell. Down 21 pounds now and do not dare get into a fresh baked loaf just yet. You know one thing leads to another and bread with out butter and butter with out jam. And then the tea. Some one slap me. Gotta stop this. Hehehehe Can almost smell that bread from here.

So glad you added these pictures and I also visited your blog. Loving the hearts in beads.

Heading off the the city to put in a few hours office time.

Chris

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here