Return to the Smaller Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen gallery link

Posted by emagineer (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 30, 08 at 9:14

Here is a link to the Kitchen Forum gallery. Many pics which include smaller kitchens. Just move through the big ones (and expensive). There are many fitting our life style. Lots of ideas, hope this is a start in energizing us to post our own photos.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen gallery photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen gallery link

Great pictures emagineer. Thanks for the link and thanks to Oceanna for putting all of them together.

FlowerLady

o

Oceana is great. She posts pics of many small spaces and have used more than a few for my own personal rooms. I know the decorator's forum can be a bit overwhelming compared to our options. But the group there have always been great about suggestions and help. I'm not the brave person to ask for help, so my time is spent there making sure I haven't missed anything.

o

Those are great pictures. I wish I had such great resources when we remodeled our kitchen 13 years ago. I know I could have avoided some of the mistakes we made.

I like the decorator's forum for the big variety of ideas even though they won't all work for me. But it is nice to come here where people understand the space issues.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Smaller Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here