Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chuck_gw

Like minded folks, shipping container home construction

chuck
12 years ago

Hi Friends, when I started this post, it quickly expanded to over 1200 words. So, I have put it on a seperate web page. Just follow the link below if you are interested. While there have been many container home posts, the object of this post is not to ask you if a container home should be attempted or to debate the pro's and con's of container homes. There are many many thousands of very nice container homes in existance today. I would like to meet some folks that have already done their research and have decided they want to begin their own project. I have already pruchased land, had a professional engineer prepare the plans, and purchased a container to start work on. If you are interested in my project, please come here to meet and share thoughts and share progress reports. If you are one of those who do not think that container homes should be built, I ask you please do not waste my time and your own posting all the reasons why container homes should not be considered here. This view has already been covered extensivly in prior posts, and there's no need to repeat it all here. I hope that interested folks will visit my long winded introduction on my web site and then return here to share ideas. Thanks, chuck

Here is a link that might be useful: My container home project

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!